*This Equipment REQUIRES an prescription for purchase and is also covered by most insurance plans. Please upload your RX.
TENS 3000 Analog Unit
The TENS 3000 uses a microprocessor which gives exact dial performance and are as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate. Benefits include maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst
- Channels: Dual
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- One year warranty